The core NETSTOCK team has been leading the development of inventory optimization since the late 1980s. When we assembled the core team in late 2009, we were genuinely excited – could we could make use of the cloud to deliver our extensive inventory optimization experience to small and medium businesses across the world? At an affordable price? Previously, such technology had only been available to big businesses.
We believed that to be compelling and affordable for SMEs we must:
- Develop a cutting-edge web interface that is intuitive and easy to use
- Utilize our rich inventory management experience to include the important features and discard the “nice to have” features
- Build the most sophisticated optimization engines, drawing on all our years of experience
- Incorporate the complexity into the code, not the App’s interface
- Brutally simplify the setup, installation, education and ongoing use of the App
- Eliminate the need for highly trained consultants to spend expensive time with customers
We are very proud of the fact that our current record install time is only 9 minutes. Compare this to a swift installation in the enterprise world which would “only” take 3-4 months.