Stock outs are terrible for your business. When a customer wants to buy an item from you and you don’t have stock
- You are losing the sale of the product
- The customer may decide to buy their whole basket of products from your competitor
- Your competitor may give your customer great service, and now you’ve lost a customer for life
Don’t fight fires because you don’t have the right inventory
Imagine how many more sales you could make if you always had the correct inventory when your customers ordered it? You would immediately see the improvement on your bottom line.
It’s much easier to keep an existing customer than to find new ones. The easiest way to keep your customers is to provide great service on the items that they want.
So how does NETSTOCK do it?
The only way to keep on top of things is with focus:
- the dashboard KPI tracks your service levels and stock outs so you can monitor how you are improving
- the exception lists highlight the worst offenders, enabling you to focus on items that are having a big impact on your business